How Can We Help?
GtS Character Creation
Approved Book List
- MCI is limited to 2 dots at creation.
Sin-Eaters Creation Rules
In general, we will be using the Rules-As-Written Character Creation rules in Geist: The Sin-Eaters 2nd Edition pages 71-76 with quick reference on page 77.
Absent Creation Rules
In general, we will be using the Rules-As-Written Character Creation rules in Geist: The Sin-Eaters 2nd Edition pages 290-291.
Warning: We are allowing Absent but we will warn you in advance. Playing a ghost means that you might not be able to interact with everyone or everything. As well, you’re a ghost, not everyone can interact with you.
- Please use this Absent Character Sheet to create your Absent.
Mortal Creation Rules
In general, we will be using the Rules-As-Written Character Creation rules in Chronicles of Darkness pg 24-26. A Quick Reference Guide is available on Chronicles of Darkness pg 27.
Note: If you want to join the ranks of the Absent or the Sin-Eaters let us know at creation or in your Bluebook.
- Please use this Mortal Character Sheet to create your mortal.
- 10 Merit Dots - Per EN House Rules, you start with 10 dots of merits.
- Mortal Types:
- Minor Supernatural Templates (Quarter-Splats):
- Mediums: We are allowing mediums with merits taken from Hurt Locker, The Core Book, and Second Sight: Third Eye.
- Mortal Psychics: We’re allowing Mortal Psychics as well. We are referring to those with various merits like Biokinesis, Telekinesis, Telepathy, and the like). Merits can be found scattered through various books to help you out.