Discord Rules & Policy
- “Don’t Be A Jerk.” Be respectful of others. This means no mean, rude, or harassing comments. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- All Site Policies apply across all Eternal Noire mediums, including the discord server.
- Read our Site Policies here: https://eternalnoire.com/setting/newplayerguide/
- Lobby Etiquette: Please keep all discussions in the discord friendly and welcoming at all times. REMEMBER: Welcoming people and being a good community member can earn you a beat.
- Topics to generally avoid:
- Real Life politics, religion, sports.
- Sharing sensitive IC information in the public lobby.
- “Lobby Griefing” is not a proper feedback submission avenue. Lobby Grieving is defined as providing overly negative, unconstructive complaints or feedback in the chat lobby rather than through the proper feedback channels so that the correct audience can help resolve the issue. Please send an FPM or feedback submission to the relevant ST or to the Admin team if you have any feedback or questions about this chat policy.
- Profile Pictures: Much as with our Wiki, these are images that need to follow our Safe For Work guidelines.
- You can and may receive a PPS (Player Punishment System) on our website for breaking the rules of the discord server.
- This may include but is not limited to Permanent Bans. Read more here: https://eternalnoire.com/playerguide/code-of-conduct/
Prohibited Discord Behaviors
- No Harassment of ANY kind. No offensive names and profile pictures. No hate symbols, references to hate groups, or any names or photos that are offensive to the reasonable person. If a mod asks you to change either, you will need to or leave the server.
- No DMing Staff or Moderators without permission. Players are REQUIRED to Respect ST’s right to Time Off. All chat communication between a ST and Player should be done by chat, or forums. Please ask permission from the ST if you want to talk about things through an off-chat medium (Discord, Facebook, ect.) for each instance you do this.
- For more information read the EN Rights & Responsibilities page here: https://eternalnoire.com/newplayerguide/rights-responsibilities/
- No Spam. Do not send a lot of small messages right after each other. These disrupt chat and make it hard to scroll through the server. Please keep your messages at least 5 words long while chatting.
- No graphic, disturbing, or pornographic/adult/other NSFW material. Such as gore, violence, or explicit sexual content. Image Moderation is set to High for this. If the image would not be appropriate for the website, it is not appropriate for Discord.
- No Advertisements or Soliciting. No invasive advertising, whether it be for other communities or streams. You can post your content in the media channel if it’s relevant and provides actual value for the community. Do not solicit or beg for money, items, or services from other users. The appropriate places to advertise your own games or other content would be in the official CoD and Onyx Path Discord Community Servers.
- No Public Shaming or call-outs. If you have an issue with another user or their behavior, address it privately or report it to a staff member. Do not publicly shame or call out other users on the server.
- No Server Raiding. Server raiding is against the Discord terms of service. Any attempt to circumvent or bypass them can result in a permanent ban.
- No sharing or promoting of illegal, stolen or pirated content or other activities. Do not share links to illegal or pirated content, such as copyrighted material or stolen software. This is against the Discord terms of service and can result in a ban from the server.
- This is a guaranteed ban if you share any of the official books in the server.
- Do not share or promote any illegal activities, such as hacking, phishing, or drug use.
- Do not intentionally disrupt conversations or create a hostile environment for other users.
- No trolling, flaming, or excessive arguing.
- Do not excessively use caps or emojis in your messages
- No Soundboards or Voice Changers.
- No Threats of any kind.
The Admins and Moderators will Mute/Kick/Ban per discretion. If you feel mistreated alert an Admin or Moderator and we will resolve the issue.
All Channels will have pinned messages explaining what they are there for and how everything works. If you don’t understand something, feel free to ask!
Your presence in this server implies accepting these rules, including all further changes. These changes might be done at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check for them.