Character concept Meet and Greet

For everything venue related, but is OOC.
volklore

Re: Character concept Meet and Greet

Post by volklore »

You can also play a ghostly Ogre or skeletal Darkling, aesthetics can be whatever (my Beast looks like he's made of obsidian even though he's not an Elemental). Specifically, Darklings have the ability to go insubstantial regardless of what their form looks like.
Capybara

Post by Capybara »

As an aside/update about Hailey, she's gonna be an Elemental in the Court of Barters. Her kith is gonna be Wildwing. She's a little frost moth. And when I say little, I mean littlest pixie little. But don't let her tiny size fool you, what she lacks in vertical footage, she makes up in sheer confidence and strength. She's a brawler and excellent with stealth. And has been known to make things out of clay in her spare time.
Shane_357

Post by Shane_357 »

So I wasn't especially interested in making a Changeling until I saw 'Witchtooth' and 'Littlest Pixie' and a character concept just crystallised in my head. You now have to suffer my Tiny Trans Curse-Fairy Krisity Gargle who was born in the 1930s and whose Durance began in 1945. Her Fetch is a 90 year old union man with three kids and a dozen grandkids and she does NOT know how to feel about that, given she's subjectively only 23 and forced to live according to the 'free market principles' of B-FEZ.