Montauk Crossover Plot Info and Poll

For everything that is full chronicle/crossover related, but is OOC.

What Days Work Best?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:00 pm

Tuesdays at 6pm CST (7pm EST, 4pm PST)
33%
Wednesdays at 6pm CST (7pm EST, 4pm PST)
8%
Thursdays at 6pm CST (7pm EST, 4pm PST)
42%
Saturdays at 7pm CST (8pm EST, 5pm PST)
17%

Total votes: 12

Sehanine

Re: Montauk Crossover Plot Info and Poll

Post by Sehanine »

Shakti wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:07 pm Alright folks, tomorrow is our next scene and it is guaranted combat! With that in mind please fill out the Montauk Chronicles: Madness & Dreams Combat Tracker. Doing so prior to the scene tomorrow will earn you 1 beat!

Can't wait to see you all!
Please don't forget to add in your Greatest Fear, Greatest Regret and Greatest Desire. These columns can be found just after Carried Equipment and just before Breaking Point Needed?.

Additionally please read the Q&A sheet guide, if you are a mage and you want a spell to work during the scene you will need to fill out the Spell tab (and if it's a buff/debuff, also the Buff/Debuff tab) if you want your spells to be considered active in the scene. If it's not listed on the Spell (and if needed buff/debuff tab) then it's not an active spell in the scene.

Thank you again for all your interest!
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

Just a reminder that we have a continuation of the previous week's scene tonight. If you need to update anything please feel free to do so prior to the scene starting: Montauk Chronicles: Madness & Dreams Pt. 2

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

Just a reminder that we have a scene tomorrow night. We'll have some mental/investigationay things going on for a bit, but we should easily hit some combat with this scene. As a result here is your Combat Tracker!
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

Just a heads up that scene times have changed going forward to 8pm EST to 12am EST. Also, if you wanna do any downtime actions for this plot between scenes, please FPM me your action.
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

This week's scene has been canceled due to some family issues I need to attend to. My apologies all.
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

The combat sheet for the two-part finale of the Montauk Plot: Combat Tracker Sheet please fill it out prior to Tuesday's scene.