Bubbled Arasaka Heist!

For everything venue-related, but is OOC.
Hyperion

Bubbled Arasaka Heist!

Post by Hyperion »

Broken!

Hi, hello, how are you? I apologize that this is a delayed post to you all!

We ended up bubbling the Arasaka scene just prior to rolling out into the chase + potential combat part of the scene to allow for more of the venue to be there, I again want to thank those that were able to make it that night. I would like to push for having this scene wrapped up sometime this month. I currently have busy nights on Thursdays and Sundays.

The popular dates are: 12th - 13th, 19th - 20th, 27th. These being Fridays and Saturdays that are currently open. Most scenes fall at 8:00PM EST for me, as usual. I would like to get everyone in the venue there, or as many as I can, so if any of these dates seem to work best for you, or you have another date / day / time that might work better, post below for me!

-Ornn!
scrempossum

Re: Bubbled Arasaka Heist!

Post by scrempossum »

The 19th would work well I believe!
moonkitten

Post by moonkitten »

Ornn wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:54 pm Broken!

Hi, hello, how are you? I apologize that this is a delayed post to you all!

We ended up bubbling the Arasaka scene just prior to rolling out into the chase + potential combat part of the scene to allow for more of the venue to be there, I again want to thank those that were able to make it that night. I would like to push for having this scene wrapped up sometime this month. I currently have busy nights on Thursdays and Sundays.

The popular dates are: 12th - 13th, 19th - 20th, 27th. These being Fridays and Saturdays that are currently open. Most scenes fall at 8:00PM EST for me, as usual. I would like to get everyone in the venue there, or as many as I can, so if any of these dates seem to work best for you, or you have another date / day / time that might work better, post below for me!

-Ornn!
If the scene starts at or after 8:00 PM EST on Fridays TerminusEst and myself should be able to make it. We can make earlier start times on Saturdays. August 12th, 19th-20th, and the 27th, work for us.

We are unavailable August 13th.
Serena (CtL) ~ Melina Cenaj (HtV) ~ Beatrix Hart (VtR)
Aeveth

Post by Aeveth »

Any of those dates is good for me, same with the time, if you need a vote then I'll go with the 12th.
Hyperion

Post by Hyperion »

With how my break fell, would the 19th (Next Friday) work for everyone?
scrempossum

Post by scrempossum »

It works for me!
moonkitten

Post by moonkitten »

Ornn wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:51 pm With how my break fell, would the 19th (Next Friday) work for everyone?
Works for Term and myself!
Serena (CtL) ~ Melina Cenaj (HtV) ~ Beatrix Hart (VtR)
Aeveth

Post by Aeveth »

That works for me too.
Hyperion

Post by Hyperion »

I will go ahead and get it scheduled! Ty guys!