IMPORTANT: Some Changes To The Venue

For everything venue-related, but is OOC.

Best Day For Upcoming Public Scene

Wednesday 8/10, 7PM EST
14%
Friday 8/12, 8PM EST
43%
Saturday 8/13, 3PM EST
43%

Total votes: 7

Gaia

IMPORTANT: Some Changes To The Venue

Post by Gaia »

Good afternoon Mages,

So there has been some shifting and I am currently the sole ST for Mage. I am going to be putting up a public social scene soon that will kick off a series of scenes focused on exploration of the Supernal Realms as well as provide some parameters for those of you who may wish to GueST in these areas for your fellow Mages.

I know things have been relatively slow but I am hoping we can get the ball rolling once more to make the rest of 2.0 a fun time for everyone.

Venue Cap
The Venue Cap will be set at 10. We currently have 14 sanctioned mages. While I will not be desanctioning any current players unless they meet the requirements for desanction (or request it), we will be closed to new Mage applicants.

Help Me Help You
When putting in actions that involve spell use or creating an imbued item, etc, please provide me as much detail as possible along with page numbers for spells as necessary. This way I can quickly reference information and try to grasp a full understanding of your end goal.

Legacies
I will be reviewing legacies that have been submitted over this weekend and hopefully be able to roll out some approvals/comments/etc next week.

Threads
Just a heads up that I will be reviewing threads this weekend as well