[Resolved] Chat doesn't let me post

For reporting issues and bugs that you encounter anywhere on Eternal Noire.
Aeveth

[Resolved] Chat doesn't let me post

Post by Aeveth »

Issue/Bug: Just as the title says, I can't make anymore posts
Your Browser: Firefox and Chrome
Details on the Issue/Bug: I was afk for a while, but I have tried logging out, switching accounts, closing and opening, I get the same deal, I see the post with a clock icon on top it flashes white then it dissapears.
Can you provide a screenshot? Yes

Luna

Re: Chat doesn't let me post

Post by Luna »

Hello Aeveth!

Thank you for reporting this issue to us, it is a known issue, and we apologize for not posting an update regarding it.

We wish to assure you that we are currently working on it with our webhost, and the chat devs as well to try and get this resolved as quickly as possible.

We will be sure to update here once it is resolved. And we thank you for your patience while we get these bugs ironed out.

-Luna, EN Teach Team

Aeveth wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:33 pm Issue/Bug: Just as the title says, I can't make anymore posts
Your Browser: Firefox and Chrome
Details on the Issue/Bug: I was afk for a while, but I have tried logging out, switching accounts, closing and opening, I get the same deal, I see the post with a clock icon on top it flashes white then it dissapears.
Can you provide a screenshot? Yes

Luna

Post by Luna »

Update on this chat issue, it has been resolved and you can send messages in the chat now. We thank you, again, for reporting the issue. And please continue to report any issues you come across.

Thank you!
-Luna, EN Tech Team
Aeveth

Post by Aeveth »

Thank you very much