Y1 Announcement & Road Map

For everything venue related, but is OOC.
Lilith
Site Owner

Y1 Announcement & Road Map

Post by Lilith »

Hello Lost!

I am writing this with some mostly good news for everyone. First, Hecate will be taking some extended time for real life and will be back sometime on or after June 2022. This is huge news for us as that will leave me as the main Changeling ST (who is part-time) for the venue. However, I want to give you guys some updates that make me optimistic and not worried about the new few months.

Surtur has volunteered to assist the Changeling Team with Custom Content, and any and all threadwork for the next three months. This will help us get back on a reliable schedule for these which will be every weekend.
o You may get to see him support me in some major scenes but more on that later.
o If you have any custom content that has been waiting please bump it this week.
Crossover Scene Options! The Beast, Deviant, and Vampire teams have all expressed their support for running more Crossover-Friendly scenes that Changelings will be allowed to take part in.
o Hestia will be posting some as soon as this month for one of our collaboration plots. Her first scene is on the calendar for 3/17/22.

Year 1 Finale – June 2022
o The plots up to now in changeling have been motivated by player choices, however, with Hecate on vacation, they will be full steam ahead from me.
o You should update your availability so that we can make sure to include all of our Changelings in the Main Plot scenes.
o I will tag scenes with “Major” and “Main Plot” that you really don’t want to miss.
o You may see some fellow STs offer to assist me on the major scenes.

GueSTs Still Welcome!
o With Hecate on leave, I have permission from the Admin team to offer double beats for anyone who wants to run Changeling GueST scenes or side-plots.
o For more information on this see this page: https://eternalnoire.com/newplayerguide/stvgt/

Markets & One-Shots
o Previously, I’ve been focused on making these fun things more accessible along with personal plots for our lings. However, with things moving along solo for a few months I will be needing to ask you all to use a thread action anytime you want to go to the Market for any reason. You can do this in your thread without needing a scene for it until Hecate returns from leave.
o I will not be ignoring personal plots, but I will be re-molding some of them to be more tied into the main plots.
o Hedge-Adventures may be run more by GueSTs, volunteer STs, and crossover teams in the meantime.

In the meantime, please give me a couple of days to get some things organized to be fully here for you as much as I can.

Happy Roleplaying!

Athena