Art of war rescheduling.

For everything venue-related, but is OOC.
Inari

Art of war rescheduling.

Post by Inari »

We only had 3 votes on the last poll and it was too close to when the supposed scene time was. So I elected that we needed to pick a new day for the Art of War scene so that we can have the majority of the mages. I also haven't been able to catch the majority of you for drop ins to allow you to meet the npcs. So with that in mind we need a new day and time. I'm not going to set up a poll as I need to know who can actually make it as Balancing of the scene will also depend on who's going to be able to make it.

Right now due to all the scenes scheduled for this month we are looking at a time on Friday which following proper protocols of it being at least a week's notice would be the 25th or April 1st. Otherwise a earlier poll showed Sunday as the best day which would make Sunday the 3rd of April the first available candidate for a Sunday , so please comment the times you would be able to play on all three of those days so we can get you out into the world and doing crazy mage things! I'm excited to see all that you do -Love Inari
EliFloof

Re: Art of war rescheduling.

Post by EliFloof »

Either weekend day is good for me, though I'd prefer not to run super late on a Sunday as I work on Monday. The Friday options I'd need to start a bit later as I get home from work around 4 CST.
Wingofbenu

Re: Art of war rescheduling.

Post by Wingofbenu »

saturday and sunday are best for me. Sundat preferably but I can dualmode my d&D game and this if need be