Mage Qusestionnaire update and soft rp 3/4/2022

For everything venue-related, but is OOC.
Inari

Mage Qusestionnaire update and soft rp 3/4/2022

Post by Inari »

Hello Mage players, First off I'm sorry about the delay but the good news is that we are ready to start. There is one last thing you need to do which is take this list below, answer them and then copy paste them into your thread in a spoiler labeled as "expanded Questionnaire", They are to give more information about your mages which can help with wisdom sins and the like. The shadow name questionnaire section is to help further define your shadow name and how and when it works. I want to sanction you all this weekend so that we can play next week. Next Week is spring break for me so expect a lot of drop ins with the npcs leading up to "The art of war" which will occur on March 13th, a poll will be going up to determine the time.

Until that scene occurs all RP must be limited to the campus, Liberty Island or the The Arrow Danger dome which all have teleports to and from the Campus.

Questionnaire Update
  • How does your mage separate her mundane life and magical life? What is a day in their life like?
  • How does your mage feel about Seers of the Throne?
  • How does your mage feel about The Mad or other Left Handed Mages such as Liches?
  • How does your mage feel about other supernatural creatures? Do they avoid them? Seek them out?
  • How does your mage feel about using magic? Do they use it frequently pushing themselves to learn more and do more? Are they cautious and use it sparingly?
Shadow name
  • What is your shadow name?
  • What is the general theme, history and origin of your shadow name?
Example: I’ve chosen Phobos, the greek god of fear and panic.
The following questions are about further defining your will/ connection to your shadow name.
  • 1. What aspects of your shadowname is your character embodying?
Example: The shadow name Morgana has a lot of meaning, history and lore attached to it. My character is focused on her origins in myth as a woman that inspired fear through power and mystery.
  • 2. What tools, symbols and traditions do you associate with your Shadowname identity? (These aren’t necessarily Yantra)
Example: Morgana differentiates her mundane persona by frequently wearing dark eye shadows, long hair and a deep hood. When working her spells ivy leaves and yew wands are her best friends.
  • 3. What spells or situations do you see your Shadowname Yantra being applicable to? (Note: For broad shadownames this question is particularly important to answer and define)
Example: The mage known as Shadow embodies the anxiety and hidden things in shadows and darkness of his shadowname, as such spells that cause related emotions, hide things or create darkness are all applicable for the use of their shadowname.