Welcome to Mage.

For everything venue-related, but is OOC.
Inari

Welcome to Mage.

Post by Inari »

Hello, Everyone; Welcome to the Mage forums!

My name is Inari, and I’m very excited to be your guide through the Supernal Realms and beyond. I’m sure Gaia will reveal herself in time.

Expected start date is November, with pre-sanctioning starting mid-October. Another aspect to be aware of is that we are launching Mage in two phases, those being:

Conclusion of the supernal war: The mage team feels that it is very important that the ending of the war be something that players achieve, instead of only being a footnote in the game’s history. The first phase will include war planning and eventually the last battle.

The second phase is after the last battle and when all the mages that didn’t fight in the war, for whatever reason, will come into play.

The transition from phase one to two will not take very long. I stress the importance of making what you want to play, regarding landing in either Phase 1 or 2. All groups are important as the venue will require a mix of abilities and skills to make it through the Emanation Realms.

I would also like to take a minute to explain how we will use the OOC forums. You should see General Information and the Supernal Classroom. General Information will be for OOC information regarding Player availability, planning upcoming scenes, rule calls and anything else. The Supernal classroom will address basic concepts and practices within mage to ensure that everyone has a basic understanding. These are forthcoming.

Knowing your fellows almost always leads to a more fulfilling harvest. Please introduce yourselves and your ideas below!
Gaia

Re: Welcome to Mage.

Post by Gaia »

Tis I! Gaia. Your co-tour guide to this crazy adventure.

As Inari mentioned, the focus of this game will be heavily based in dealing with Emanation Realms, Verges, and other international/interplanar/supernal adventures. We hope to provide a fun and unique Mage experience filled with adventure and a little splash of danger, drama, and intrigue.

I also will reiterate what Inari said too - Everyone will have a role, whether you participated hands on in the war (phase 1), or you were working on the ground, or coming in afterwards from elsewhere to help (phase 2). Play what you will have fun with.

As an aside, I will primarily be dealing with sheetwork and small personal arcs for characters to help further obsessions/mysteries/other personal plots and one off adventures!
Inari

Our Venue intro is now up!

Post by Inari »

You can find it here: https://eternalnoire.com/setting/venues ... awakening/
Go check it out!