ST Scheduling master thread.

For everything venue-related, but is OOC.
Hyperion

ST Scheduling master thread.

Post by Hyperion »

Hey Guys!

Just making a master thread here so you all can know about upcoming interruptions to "regularly scheduled programming." That myself and Hestia will update frequently. This will be an ongoing thread for you all to check into, but for now.

August:
Ornn: I have a minor vacation from the fifth through the tenth that will keep me on mobile, at best, and will impact the usual Monday check-ins on threads. I am back on the tenth, so at the very latest anything I need to touch will be done then or the day after, the eleventh.

Hestia: Hey guys, I will be somewhat scarce and background for this month, due to the fact I have my wedding in literally a month! So lots of last-minute plans, and adjustments that come with weddings! And all the added stress. So, while I am home and about, I'm typically up to my ears in stress and trying to figure things out. I will try to be available, and I will be 100% supporting Ornn when he needs it this month, but I may not be as in front of things as I normally am.
Hyperion

Re: ST Scheduling master thread.

Post by Hyperion »

Hey Yall! Just giving you all an update for myself. I am back in school with a fairly hefty course load. I should be able to manage it all however expect no set day for Threads, and more so chipping away at it as I can.
Hyperion

Re: ST Scheduling master thread.

Post by Hyperion »

I want to quickly update you all and apologize for the craziness that has been my schedule. It seems everything is happening in October for me. For now, at least to the end of the month, I should be set to go having done what was needed with the first two weeks of this month!