Questions for EN 2.0

For player self introduction posts, schedule changes, planning, looking for group, or general discussions.
Aeveth

Questions for EN 2.0

Post by Aeveth »

Given the recent announcement, I was wondering when we will have access to the character sheets?

I really liked the ones we had in 1.0 kind of wondering how they will look for the new venues.

On an unrelated note, kind of wondering about the wiki, is it up or not yet, just asking in case I need to log another technical issue.
Xolotl

Re: Questions for EN 2.0

Post by Xolotl »

We are currently working on the sheets, which will be based on the 1.0 ones. We don't have an ETA just yet, but we'll make an announcement when they're ready! Feel free to use a copy of the old ones if you want to start putting dots on paper; most of the info will be the same.

As for the wiki, it's currently down, we'll be working to reinstall it in the near future.
Aeveth

Post by Aeveth »

Cool, looking forward to seeing the Beast and Deviant sheets, I'll most likely make a Beast but I might give Deviant a try.
KalierDarke

Post by KalierDarke »

I can't wait to see more info on Deviant. I actually already have one wrote up, just waiting for the creation rules and actual sheet to finish it up =3
Aeveth

Post by Aeveth »

Thinking about that, for this iteration of EN, what would be the number of character available to make per player? I think I recall it was 3 at the end of 1.0? or was it 2?
TheDagda

Post by TheDagda »

Aeveth wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:06 pm Thinking about that, for this iteration of EN, what would be the number of character available to make per player? I think I recall it was 3 at the end of 1.0? or was it 2?
Three available character slots per player for 2.0, yes.
Prophet

Post by Prophet »

this is probably posted somewhere, but is there going to be a mortal venue? or will any mortals have to be half splats?
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

There's no specific mortal venue, mortals can join any venue; Beast and Deviant are allowing quarter splats (we're still hashing out which splats each are allowing - there will be some overlap and some specific to each).
TheDagda

Post by TheDagda »

Prophet wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:45 pm this is probably posted somewhere, but is there going to be a mortal venue? or will any mortals have to be half splats?
Vampire will be allowing Ghouls, so long as the Ghoul has a PC regnant, but those wishing to play Mortals in the vampire venue orbit will need to be aware of and involved with the All Night Society - with all the dangers that entails.
Aeveth

Post by Aeveth »

Got another question? are we keeping the same rules for MCI? and how would that work out with Beasts primordial cults?