Schedules & Thread Updates

For everything venue related, but is OOC.
Lilith
Site Owner

Re: Schedules & Thread Updates

Post by Lilith »

Hi Everyone, Threads will get hit tomorrow as will auto xp. Any last minute things please get them in.
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Threads have been completed, Auto XP handed out, as well as Holiday XP. If we missed anything please kindly bump it.
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Hi Everyone,

Threads are late. We apologize for that. In combination with real-life stress and chat stress we are moving the scene meant for tomorrow and will be doing threads instead.

Please make sure all things you need us to address are in your most recent post so we can ensure to cover it all.

Happy Roleplaying!

Athena
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Athena wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:23 pm Hi Everyone,

Threads are late. We apologize for that. In combination with real-life stress and chat stress we are moving the scene meant for tomorrow and will be doing threads instead.

Please make sure all things you need us to address are in your most recent post so we can ensure to cover it all.

Happy Roleplaying!

Athena
Hi Everyone,

All threads have been addressing & touched by the team. Please make sure to check your threads this week because we issued 5 idle de-sanction warnings because we are lowering our Venue Cap!

Happy Roleplaying!

Athena
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Hello Lost!

I apologize for my change in schedule, we are currently planning our move out of one place to another place with babies. It will be a couple of weeks for odd times for me.

I will be hitting threads tomorrow night so please get anything bumped you need bumped.

Happy Roleplaying!

Athena
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Hello Lostlings,

I'm letting everyone know Hecate and I have a venue meeting tomorrow and then should be hitting threads. If you need anything that's not in your most recent post please bump it.

Thank you,

Athena
Nanabozho

Post by Nanabozho »

XP spends have been processed, and Beats and Auto XP have been added