Schedules & Thread Updates

For everything venue related, but is OOC.
Hecate

9/13/21 Threads done

Post by Hecate »

Thank you all for your patence, i have processed eveyones threads for last week
Lilith
Site Owner

Re: Schedules & Thread Updates

Post by Lilith »

Hello Lost!

I'll be back to full-fledged ST duties this week. I'm currently being caught up and having some planning meetings with Hecate.

In the meantime, if you had anything for me or my plotlines that have been frozen while I was gone, please feel free to bump it and I'll reply with Hecate this Saturday.

I look forward to jumping back into the Hedge with you all!

~Athena
Hecate

Athena on Leave

Post by Hecate »

Hello my Citizens of B-FEZ, we had some sad news today.
Athena's Grandfather passed away this morning, She is going to be stepping back again for a little while while arrangements are made and so she has time to grieve with her family.

All condolences and well wishes are welcome but do please keep them to this thread and avoid FPMing her.

I'm (Hecate) am still planing on being here and running things though some things and plots may be put on hold and please be patient with me as i'm but one Crossroads Goddess and there are rather a lot of you.

Thank you for your understanding,

-The Changeling Team
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Auto XP for September and Floor XP Raises are complete on sheets. Threads will be checked on normal thread day! (Saturday).
Hecate

Hecate Short Leave 10/6-10/13

Post by Hecate »

Hello my lost darlings,

With Athena back at it I'm taking a short break to rest, recoup and prepare for things coming up.

I'll still be reachable for Admin concerns, and Athena will pass along anything super time sensitive

See you in a week

-Hecate
Lilith
Site Owner

Re: Scene change and leave announcement:

Post by Lilith »

I had drop-ins scheduled today but my power went out. I will be rescheduling them, and apologize for the inconvenience.
Hecate

Post poneing Hob Trick or treating

Post by Hecate »

Greetings lost players,

Athena is suffering from some ill health (I told her not to have any of the treats we were preparing for the scene) since she really wants to run this scene together what we are going to do is we're going to push Hob trick or treating to the 30th (to the same slot as the Icon Hunt) and the poor curse icon hunt will move to Saturday November 6th at the same time it is now. The calendar has been updated to reflect these changes,

We appricate your endless understanding with your poor ST's.

Do remember to try the popcorn balls,

-The Changeling Team
Hecate

10/24/21

Post by Hecate »

Threads have been done, if we missed something please ping us and let us know :)
Hecate

Threads done 11/27/21

Post by Hecate »

Thank you again for your patience everyone, Threads have been done as well as Holiday and Auto XP

-The Changeling Team
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Threads have been done, if I missed you please bump it.

My medical issues have resolved so I'm back fully this week. However, Athena has a new Schedule moving forward.

Days Available for Chat Related Things: Wednesday & Thursdays after 8pm EST. Saturdays before 3pm EST. Sundays after 6pm EST.

I realize this change is pretty big but I will also make time out of these times to be around as much as I can during the week while I am working.