Character Threads

For everything venue related, but is OOC.
Surtur

Re: Character Threads

Post by Surtur »

Threads are done! Sorry I was a day late and a dollar short y'all!
Surtur

Post by Surtur »

Threads are Done!
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

XP adds and spends should be up to date, let us know if we missed anything!
Xolotl

Character Threads and Feeding

Post by Xolotl »

Threads are done, albeit late.

Also, for the time being don't worry about Feeding actions while Surtur and I reevaluate the system and try to find something a bit more streamlined and less paperwork both for us and you! You can still do an action if you want to increase your Satiety, but if you're just planning to break even there is no need at the moment nor will we auto-drop it until we figure something out.
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

I will be doing threads on Monday this week since we have a drop-in/plot drop scene tomorrow (Sunday) and I want to give people a chance to react to things in their threads!
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Threads are done, I will check later in the week for followups and thread day will be back on Sunday this week!
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

I did February's auto xp, those who had pending actions I didn't post that I added it so I can remember you, but it got added to everyone's sheet. Work killed my brain today so I will do the actions after I've woken and caffeinated. If you got your XP and you wanna spend it, if it's posted before I start doing threads, I'll process it tomorrow as well!
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Threads are done, as always, if I missed anything please poke me!
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Threads have been done, let me know if I missed anything! Also, as I've been active for a month now, I have sent notices to those in danger of idling. This time around I did not ping anyone who's been in a scene since my return, but please remember to post in your threads at least once a month to avoid idling in the future!
Xolotl

Apologies and Threads

Post by Xolotl »

I finished about half of the threads tonight and will finish the rest tomorrow evening.

I also want to apologize for my no-show on Sunday. For the sake of transparency, I am on a medication that is making it very hard to sleep, so I am also now on a sleep aid. However, the sleep aid causes me to fall asleep randomly (even at work...) and so I was more or less comatose for most of Sunday. I am already in talks with my doctor about switching either the initial meds or the sleep aid so I am hopeful this will clear up soon.