EN 2.0 Staff Leaves & Schedule Changes

Announcement for older chronicles, no longer relevant.
Lilith
Site Owner

EN 2.0 Staff Leaves & Schedule Changes

Post by Lilith »

This forum will be the main communication for players when a Staff member is taking a planned, or unplanned, leave from their staff responsibilities.

Please remember that all staff members are volunteers who are giving the site, and the hobby we all love, their spare time and energy. We encourage all our staff members to take frequent breaks and vacations so that they can continue to staff for the entire 2-year chronicle.

~ The Admin Team
Lilith
Site Owner

Athena on Part Time Availability

Post by Lilith »

Hi Everyone,

As you might have guessed from the post I made about the forum reinstall, I gave birth last month which put us a bit behind on the site preparation for 2.0. I also will be a supporting role in the Admin Team as well as Changeling Team for the next few months as a part time staff.

If you have admin questions, please FPM the Admin group, not just me.

If you have Changeling questions, please FPM the Changeling ST group, not just me.

This will ensure your questions are responded to as soon as possible.

~Athena
Xolotl

Re: Staff Leaves & Schedule Changes

Post by Xolotl »

It's finally happening! The current schedule I've been on as a Disaster Service Worker is coming to a close tomorrow! My new schedule basically just axes Mondays and Tuesdays and makes me a late night ST on Wednesdays for those on the East Coast. The rest of week I should be more open. This schedule will be in effect until mid-August when I start school again.

I'm also going to have July 1-4 off so I can catch up on plot and planning, so stay tuned!
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Hey all Beasts and Beast-adjacents,

My grandmother passed away on Monday and so I am going to take a week off to recoup. I'll be back in commission on the 13th, and will do threads on the 15th.
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Hello everyone!

Athena schedule update!

I'm back at work as my maternity leave has ended. I am going to be spotty during the week but available most weekends until October.

Thank you!

- Athena
Hecate

Post by Hecate »

Hey Beast players.

Metztli is still recovering after his loss and is going to need another week. We all, but him most especially, appreciate your patience

Thanks
Hecate
Surtur

Post by Surtur »

To all Beast Players;

Metztli is going to be going on a hiatus due to some real life.

I will be running scenes in his stead (as you can see on the Calendar)
Let's work together to make sure the venue is in good shape when he comes back on!

~Surtur
Hecate

Post by Hecate »

Athena is stepping back for a little while do handle some real life, further details can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=393
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Hecate wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:49 pm Athena is stepping back for a little while do handle some real life, further details can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=393
I've returned from leave this week and will be getting back into being a full ST by this weekend.
Hecate

Post by Hecate »

We've had some sad news today.

Athena's Grandfather passed away this morning, She is going to be stepping back again for a little while, while arrangements are made and so she has time to grieve with her family.

If you require anything or have any questions that you would normally direct to Athena please reach out to The other changeling ST's or the rest of the Admin team respectively

Thank you for your understanding,

-The Changeling and Admin Teams.