EN 2.0 Staff Leaves & Schedule Changes

Announcement for older chronicles, no longer relevant.
Hecate

Re: Staff Leaves & Schedule Changes

Post by Hecate »

With Athena back at it I'm taking a short break to rest, recoup and prepare for things coming up.

I'll still be reachable for Admin concerns, and Athena will pass along anything super time sensitive

See you in a week

-Hecate
Hecate

Hecate Leave until 2/1/22

Post by Hecate »

Hello Roleplayer’s do to a recent series of events in my offline life, I need to step back for a couple of weeks. There’s been some drama and I just lost my precious cat who was also an emotional support animal and that’s left me a bit unsettled. I hope to be back by February first.
I am stepping back from both Admin and Changeling, In both cases Athena will be the point of contact as active Changeling ST and stepping into the third Admin role again until I return.

Thank you all for your understanding,
Hecate
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

I will be on vacation from April 4-April 10, no threads or scenes will be done by me during this time. If anyone has been wanting to try their hand at GueSTing, this is a good time to do so!
Surtur

Post by Surtur »

Athena is taking a break for the next two weeks due to some health issues, (returning roughly the 4th of June, 2022.) I will be working with her in Voice in order to work on the continued handling of the threads. Both the Deviant and Mage Teams have already stepped up and offered to run Crossover scenes in the Interim, while she recovers so there will still be stories happening.

Her scenes during this period will need to be moved and it will be moved to June 4th or later.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
~ Surtur
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

Hi everyone,

I survived a move cross country and Covid so I'm ready to jump back in with plots and admin work. See you around the chat!

Happy Roleplaying!

Athena