Wiki Colour Scheme

For all the logistical and technological-related subjects of Eternal Noire, including bug reporting.
griffalo

Wiki Colour Scheme

Post by griffalo »

Some of the pages of the Wiki are red text on a grey background - could I request that this be changed? The relatively low contrast means deuteranopes (red-green colour blind) people like me find it hard to read. :)
Sanityawol

Re: Wiki Colour Scheme

Post by Sanityawol »

Hey Hey, I am not staff but I wanted to say, If you create an account on the Wiki, which you will have to do to make your character wiki page, you can go to your preferences after you log in and change the theme of the wiki to appear different. The Vector appearance seems to be Red text on white background. Not sure if that is any better but it may do until someone address the issue.
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Part of this was a change to the Wiki background color, but not the individual venue text colors. We will be working on the color scheme shortly!
griffalo

Post by griffalo »

Sanityawol wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:59 pm Hey Hey, I am not staff but I wanted to say, If you create an account on the Wiki, which you will have to do to make your character wiki page, you can go to your preferences after you log in and change the theme of the wiki to appear different. The Vector appearance seems to be Red text on white background. Not sure if that is any better but it may do until someone address the issue.
Thanks for the advice, this has helped tremendously! Now if only I could do the same with the chat...
Lilith
Site Owner

Post by Lilith »

The chat was changed to allow players to choose between 5 themes in case our dark theme is causing some issues for people who have issues with certain colors!

We hope this helps with accessibility!