Wiki Cleanup

For all the logistical and technological-related subjects of Eternal Noire, including bug reporting.
Xolotl

Wiki Cleanup

Post by Xolotl »

Hey all, I will be doing a wiki cleanup once a month. The cleanup will include the following:
  • Deleting orphaned files (files not used on any page)
  • Making sure page Categories are correct (if you chose to obscure things like Clan or Court, I will respect those in the tags too)
  • Making sure all required information is on every PC and NPC wiki page (I'll FPM you if anything is missing)
  • Potentially updating or overhauling templates and non-PC pages
Xolotl

Re: Wiki Cleanup

Post by Xolotl »

The July wiki cleanup will be on Friday, July 9, so make sure all your files are linked to pages and that all required info is on your pages!
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

December wiki clean up has been started - all 109 orphaned files have been cleaned away. Next date of orphaned file removal will be on January 15, 2022, so make sure to have all pictures or other files linked to your wiki pages if you wish to keep them!
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

January wiki cleanup has been done. 2 files were deleted, categories are all up to date and all pages have been categorized.
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

I will be cleaning the wiki of any unused files (pictures) on 10.23.22, so please ensure that all pictures you wish to keep are put on a wiki page!

Thanks,
Shakti
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

Unused files (80) have been deleted. Somethings to note:
  • If you have a newer version of a file you want to upload, please click on the picture and click the link to upload new version, then either Ctrl+R or Ctrl+F5 to refresh your screen to see the new version. Please don't just upload a whole new pic. I deleted several copies of just one name in different colors, and so on.
  • Additional, the wiki is not the place to host your chat avatar. Chat avatars can be uploaded directly to the chat, but if you prefer to link it, use a site like imgur to host it. Our wiki will be cleaned 1x a month and thus it's not a good place to host something that will be long term.
The next date for cleaning of the wiki will be Sunday, November 27th. Please ensure that you have all of your images linked to a wiki if you wish to keep them!

Thank you,
Shakti
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

Just a reminder, tomorrow I will be cleaning up the wiki.
Sehanine

Post by Sehanine »

There were no unused files to delete this month! Yay!