BARTOW-PELL BALL

For everything that is full chronicle/crossover related, but is OOC.
scrempossum

BARTOW-PELL BALL

Post by scrempossum »

Hello peeps!

We will be hosting a Masquerade Ball event on the 22nd of October, including various activities during it! The event is a masquerade, and will run from 4PM to 12AM, to allow people to enjoy the social aspect as best as they can with different timezones in the mix. From 8PM to 12AM (EST) we will have some specific activities that will involve Storytelling, your standard affair!

[CHECK THE INVITATION CLICKING HERE]

[PENDING ADDING EVENT TO THE CALENDAR, will link it here as soon as my lovely STs do so!]

We will have two rooms for the event, representing the inside of the mansion and the ball, and the outside decorated gardens. Prior to the start of the Storyteller side of the event characters can move freely between them.

The event is Formal attire, so bust out the fancy side for your character! Masks are required, as well as a name to go along with the mask, the "Persona" mentioned in the invitation.

We will ask participants to edit their names accodingly, as an example, Carol, the character, chose the name "Miss Piggy" for the night, and her mask is a pig. Her name should go as follows
"Miss Piggy [Pig Mask]"
Changing the avatar is entirely optional, however.

——————

Activities are as follows
Trying to identify someone who isn’t readily identifiable? (To our giant characters, my condolences!)

Wits+Empathy. It’s a success on 3, Otherwise people are considered DISGUISED.
BELLE OF THE BALL (Open for everyone, regardless of gender)

You can enter a competition to win Cash 5, thanks to Fighting Chance Fitness. To do so, please send me a FPM with your character's clothing and mask UP TO ONE DAY before the event. I will make a poll with all the condidates so people can vote! One character only per player can be entered into the competition. Poll will go live on the day of the event. You can also share the character clothing and mask by linking it inside the channels as you make entrance.
Ghost Hunting / Ghoulies and Creepy Crawlies

These will happen simultaneously, so choose which one you'd rather attend. They will start at 8pm in the respective channels of the Mansion (Inside) and the Garden (Outside), and entrance to both channels will be restricted at this point. If you want to enjoy the Storyteller side of the event only, make sure to be there in time! After each 'side' concludes their part, everyone will have to work together to conclude the mystery!

Activity is mainly social, we will be allowing plenty of chatting in them, with a few rolls. No risks involved.

Any questions feel free to message me here or in chat, I'm usually available