[Resolved] Chat doesn't update in mobile

For reporting issues and bugs that you encounter anywhere on Eternal Noire.
BubbleGum

[Resolved] Chat doesn't update in mobile

Post by BubbleGum »

Chat in mobile will from time to time decide not to update with new messages unless you either refresh the browser or send your own message, though I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a limitation in the program.

Using chrome for both PC and Mobile, PC has no problems I can see currently
:3
Lilith
Site Owner

Re: Chat doesn't update in mobile

Post by Lilith »

BubbleGum wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:32 pm Chat in mobile will from time to time decide not to update with new messages unless you either refresh the browser or send your own message, though I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a limitation in the program.

Using chrome for both PC and Mobile, PC has no problems I can see currently
Please use this format for future reports: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11

However, the reason it's not updating well in chrome is your phone settings. You can download the PWA instead.
  1. On your mobile, open Chrome.
  2. Go to a website you want to install.
  3. At the top right of the address bar, click Install Add.
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the PWA.
Tip: Some apps offer shortcuts to features. To find a list of app shortcuts on a Windows computer, right-click the PWA on the dock.

Progressive Web App
Progressive Web Apps provide an installable, app-like experience on desktop and mobile that are built and delivered directly via the web. Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are web applications that are regular web pages or websites, but can appear to the user like traditional applications or native mobile applications. The application type attempts to combine features offered by most modern browsers with the benefits of a mobile experience.
BubbleGum

Re: Chat doesn't update in mobile

Post by BubbleGum »

Okay! thank you~
:3