IMPORTANT: Soft Reset

For everything venue-related, but is OOC.
Gaia

IMPORTANT: Soft Reset

Post by Gaia »

Good Afternoon Mages,

The plan this weekend of getting threads done and some scenes on the calendar has been waylaid. As many of you may have noticed, your character sheets are missing from the first page of your character thread. I have consulted with the Admin team and unfortunately these sheets cannot be restored.

In light of this, we are introducing a soft reset to the venue as characters will need to rebuilt. What does this mean for you?

All currently sanctioned characters will have two weeks to put together a new character sheet. You will have 90 build XP to spend however you want. You do not have to follow the chargen limits for a new character. You do not have to spend all of the 90 XP unless you want to.

This is not the same as creating a brand new Mage. If you would rather create a new Mage, please follow the standard creation rules for creating a new Mage character.

When you have finished your new sheet, please link it in your current thread for review or if you are going to make a new character, please say so in your thread and follow the normal creation procedures.

If there has been no action on your thread by August 15th, then the idle-timer will begin.

I am sincerely sorry that this has happened but I hope for smoother waters going forward.

-Gaia

Legacy Update
I have reviewed the current legacies that I could find submitted and given them a first pass. They are awaiting review from a second pair of eyes and then I will be able to give individual updates on them.
Gaia

Re: IMPORTANT: Soft Reset

Post by Gaia »

Thank you to those of you who have submitted your new sheets.

As a reminder, if there is no activity in your thread or a new sheet submitted by Monday August 15th then the idle time will begin.

Thank you all for your patience.

-Gaia
Gaia

Re: IMPORTANT: Soft Reset

Post by Gaia »

Thank you all who have put in your sheets or left notes that you were working on them :)

Anyone who did not submit a sheet or note has been given the idle warning.