A beast looking for connections!

For everything that is full chronicle/crossover related, but is OOC.
ElectricDreams

A beast looking for connections!

Post by ElectricDreams »

Hey all!

I'm Dreams, I will hopefully be playing your college cheerleader by day and hunter of killers at night!

I'm looking for some connections, and well, I guess this would be the best place to start asking. So I'll explain a little bit about Ashley.

Ashley was born in a little town in New York. You know one of those places that just scream quaint and nice! At first was fun, but, as she got older it seemed to grow more and more boring, or perhaps it easier to say that something was missing. It was enough to assume that it was just because there was nothing truly exciting going on in her little town. In high school she made it onto the cheer squad and made quite a good deals of close friends through it! And something about that year's squad drew the attention of someone. Something, a killer rip through the town targeting the girl's on the squad and occasionally their boyfriends. It was about that time the nightmares started, and Ashley started getting excited.

When her devouring finally happened, she knew what she had to do. She had to find the one who was hunting them... and make him feel what he had made the others feel. When her best friend was finally captured, she was able to track him down to the old meet packing plant that had been shut down. She killed him in front of her friend's eyes, and that seemed to break her friends mind. As all she could scream was monster, monster and she's been screaming it since! The investigation wasn't closed, but, it was put on ice. The man who did it was dead, they just weren't sure what or who killed him. One of the victim's parent's perhaps?

Nowadays she attends university in New York city! She's kept up with her cheering and has signed contracts to help her pay for school, food, and place to stay.
Tradewind

Re: A beast looking for connections!

Post by Tradewind »

Thats a neat concept. Im not sure I have a character that would mesh well but being a Beast who knows?

My only sanctioned PC at the moment is a vampire who had a bit of a Stockholme Syndrome/Fish Out of Water thing going.
Capybara

Re: A beast looking for connections!

Post by Capybara »

Hey there, my beast has been in NYC for a hot minute. She's got strong ties to the Gaze. Her hunts leave her targets alive typically, since it's the fear of death that her horror hungers for. She's a hacker and a sniper.

If you wanted to talk some ties, just send me a FPM and we can work something out! :D