Character Thread Templates

For player self introduction posts, schedule changes, planning, looking for group, or general discussions.
moonkitten

Changeling Pledge Template

Post by moonkitten »

I had created this back in 2.0 Changeling and forgot to share it then, and then remembered I had it, so here it is now!

Changeling Pledge

Type of Pledge: Bargain, Oath, Curses and Hexes, Feuds, Rules of Engagement, Enchanted Bargains, Deed Vows, Icons
Players Involved: Name of Players Involved in the Pledge
What Was Pledged: What the pledge is; what the Oath, Bargain, and so forth that was sworn.
Benefits: Benefits of the Pledge
Consequences: Consequences of the Pledge
Additional Notes/Information: Any additional information or notes.

Code: Select all

[color=#2D912D][size=150][b][u]Changeling Pledge[/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#DAA520][b][u]Type of Pledge:[/u][/b][/color] Bargain, Oath, Curses and Hexes, Feuds, Rules of Engagement, Enchanted Bargains, Deed Vows, Icons
[color=#DAA520][b][u]Players Involved:[/u][/b][/color] Name of Players Involved in the Pledge
[color=#DAA520][b][u]What Was Pledged:[/color][/u][/b] What the pledge is; what the Oath, Bargain, and so forth that was sworn.
[color=#DAA520][b][u]Benefits:[/u][/b][/color] Benefits of the Pledge
[color=#DAA520][b][u]Consequences:[/u][/b][/color] Consequences of the Pledge
[color=#DAA520][b][u]Additional Notes/Information:[/u][/b][/color] Any additional information or notes.
Serena (CtL) ~ Melina Cenaj (HtV) ~ Beatrix Hart (VtR)
LifeWithinYourEyes

Atariya: Easy Come Easy Go Merit Swap Template

Post by LifeWithinYourEyes »

Easy Come, Easy Go Merit Swaps:
Hurt Locker 81 wrote:Easy Come, Easy Go (•, Supernatural Merit)
Prerequisites: Atariya, Damn Lucky
Effect: When luck is on your side, you make fast gains and just as fast losses. You might win the lottery today, and get audited tomorrow. It all works out in the end, which is why you don’t sweat the details. So what if your cop friend started hating you for hanging out with a drug dealer? That US attorney who invited you randomly to lunch is a better friend anyway! You can abandon Merits and purchase new ones in accordance with the Sanctity of Merits rule (see the Chronicles of Darkness Rulebook, p. 43). However, you may do this with a given Merit once per chapter, during the chapter, at any time. You can “hot swap” up to five dots’ worth of Merits per chapter.
Merit Swaps (Week of XX/XX/24):

MERITS to LOSE:
  • Street Fighting 2 (-1 Dot)
MERITS to GAIN:
  • Iron Stamina 2 (+1 Dot)

[align=center][b][u][size=200][color=#FF40FF]Easy Come, Easy Go Merit Swaps:[/color][/size][/u][/b][/align]
[quote="Hurt Locker 81"][b]Easy Come, Easy Go (•, Supernatural Merit)[/b]
Prerequisites: Atariya, Damn Lucky
Effect: When luck is on your side, you make fast gains and just as fast losses. You might win the lottery today, and get audited tomorrow. It all works out in the end, which is why you don’t sweat the details. So what if your cop friend started hating you for hanging out with a drug dealer? That US attorney who invited you randomly to lunch is a better friend anyway! You can abandon Merits and purchase new ones in accordance with the Sanctity of Merits rule (see the Chronicles of Darkness Rulebook, p. 43). However, you may do this with a given Merit once per chapter, during the chapter, at any time. [color=#FFFFBF]You can “hot swap” up to five dots’ worth of Merits per chapter.[/color][/quote]

[b][u][size=150][color=#FF40FF]Merit Swaps (Week of XX/XX/24):[/color][/size][/u][/b]

[b][u][color=#FFFF00][size=100]MERITS to LOSE:[/size][/color][/u][/b]
[list]
[*] Street Fighting 2 (-1 Dot)
[/list]

[b][u][color=#FFFF00][size=100]MERITS to GAIN:[/size][/color][/u][/b]
[list]
[*] Iron Stamina 2 (+1 Dot)
[/list]
The player of Azlin (CtL), Karina Wynter (GtS), Amaia|Mallory (HtV), and Diana Cromwell (WtF).
Lilith
Site Owner

GueST Plot Submission

Post by Lilith »

GueST Plot Submission

Plot Name: Name of Plot
Planned # of Scenes: At least 1 scene, no more than 5.
Type of Plot: Public One-Shot / Public Side Plot / Personal Plot / Group Plot
Maximum Players: How many players do you want to run for at most? Keep in mind the venue is close to 30.
Scene Ratings: Low-Risk / Medium Risk / High Risk / Deadly Risk
Planned Combat: Yes / Potentially / No
Plot Tags for Calendar: These can be any key words you want to include for the calendar event.
Desired Rewards:
  • GueST Scene Participation = 1 Beat per Scene for Players.
  • List other Rewards Here for Approval
Plot Summary: Pitch your plot idea to the Storyteller team for the Venue you'd like to run it in. You can link to a google document. Don't hold back any information due to concerns of revealing too much, the ST team doesn't play in their own venues.
Anything Else to Note: Anything else we should know? Is there Conflict of Interest potential?

[color=#FF80FF][b][u][size=200]GueST Plot Submission[/size][/u][/b][/color]

[size=150][color=#FFBF80][u]Plot Name:[/u][/color] [i]Name of Plot[/i]
[/size][color=#FFBF80][u]Planned # of Scenes:[/u][/color] [i]At least 1 scene, no more than 5.[/i]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Type of Plot:[/u][/color] [i]Public One-Shot / Public Side Plot / Personal Plot / Motley Plot[/i]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Maximum Players:[/u][/color] [i]How many players do you want to run for at most? Keep in mind the venue is close to 30.[/i]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Scene Ratings:[/u][/color] [i]Low-Risk / Medium Risk / High Risk / Deadly Risk[/i]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Planned Combat:[/u][/color] [i]Yes / Potentially / No[/i]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Plot Tags for Calendar:[/u][/color] [i]These can be any key words you want to include for the calendar event.[/i]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Desired Rewards:[/u][/color]
[list][*]GueST Scene Participation = 1 Beat per Scene for Players. 
[*]List other Rewards Here for Approval[/list]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Plot Summary:[/u][/color] [i]Pitch your plot idea to the Storyteller team for the Venue you'd like to run it in. You can link to a google document. Don't hold back any information due to concerns of revealing too much, the ST team doesn't play in their own venues.[/i]
[color=#FFBF80][u]Anything Else to Note:[/u][/color] [i]Anything else we should know? Is there Conflict of Interest potential?[/i]