GueSTing on Eternal Noire
What is a GueST?
GueSTs, or Guest STs, are players who have permission to run small minor storylines, plots, and personal storylines in the venues they have been approved for. They are basically Players who may be an ST for designated approved stories and plots.
How do you become a GueST?
You apply using the staff application. If you’re not sure you’d have a lot of time to be a full ST, being a Guest ST may be beneficial to you, as you run on your own schedule.
What are the perks of being a GueST ST?
You earn beats for a character of your choice, by running scenes and extra beats for a large participation of players in your stories. Each Scene you run earns you +2 Beats and your players +1 Beat as if it was a normal ST-Ran Scene, and every story completion earns you and your players +1 Beat. It also allows staff to see your ability to story tell which may help you get on the team if you’d like to join staff later on.
What are the restrictions on GueST plots and story lines?
There are a few restrictions that they need to follow.
- You must follow the same Code of Conduct, and other policies as the ST team does, including adhering strictly to our Conflict of Interest Policy.
- You may not run for any venue in which you are currently playing in.
- You must get staff approval for your plots ahead of time, but after the plots are approved you can run them in as many scenes as you want, on your own schedule.
- You must submit scene reports and scene logs after every scene.
- You must follow all the house rules and mechanics that are on Eternal Noire.
I have more questions, who do I ask?
Submit a feedback request here.